pure cocaine

pure cocaine

Cocaine is a powerful and highly addictive substance. pure cocaine, Cocaine hydrochloride remains a schedule II controlled substance, as it has some legal therapeutic application as a pain reliever and vasoconstriction, useful in association with some medical procedures.

Pure cocaine is very rare unless you’re pretty wealthy. As soon as coke is made it passes to a dealer. They use some cheap substance to dilute it to in effect make more coke. Then it passes to the next dealer who cuts (or steps on it) again. Now the original coke weighs more than when it started. In other words, peruvian pink flake the coke that started off being worth $x is now worth more than $x. Practically, every dealer who the coke passes through cuts it.  All the way down to the dealer who sells small quantities. At that point it is about 55% pure but one has no idea what the other 45% cut is. It could be a mixture of different drugs or harmless vitamins.

The difference is cocaine content of course. Cocaine is said to be ‘pure’ (some call it ‘Peruvian flake’) when cocaine content in the powder you have is about 95~100%. People who transport and supply dealers cut it (mix/dilute) with other substance – usually some sugar like manitol – then in this form they pass it to a dealers, uncut coke pure cocaine who in turn usually cut it as well with something. Difference in the same dose is strength of it. Best quality cocaine you can find on the web.

I am assuming that you have access to pure Cocaine hydrochloride. Wet it with a pure solvent (ethyl acetate, acetone, ether, or methyl ethyl ketone). Squeeze the liquid out and let it dry under pressure. Large operations use hydraulic presses to remove most of the liquid and finish the process in microwave ovens.Buy meth online


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »